Welcome back to our 'Programming 101' series, today i will be discussing with you on a basic topic that should have been our first discussion on this series . Why learn Programming? I know you must have asked your self that question, today i will be showing you some reasons why you should learn programming.
Why You Should Learn Programming - Apart from the passion of being a programmer and the fun part of programming,being a programmer comes with a whole lot of benefits .
Here are some reasons you should be a programmer;
1. There Is Accomplishment In Being A Programmer - As a programmer, there is that feeling of accomplishment you get when ever you are successfully done with a project no matter how small it might be.
2. You Can Have Another Job Aside Programming - Programming can be a full-time job but one can easily handle another job aside Programming.
3. You Can Earn Extra Income Aside Your Job - Aside your paid-job, you can also earn extra income from programming.
4. Programming Is Fun, Fulfilling And Can Also Be A Hubby - You single-handedly code a game or created an app and the number of downloads is overwhelming , you receive tons of emails congratulating and thanking you for such a wonderful and handy app,that's what i called Fulfillment.
5. You Can Work Anywhere, Anytime As A Programmer - you don't need that office with the most luxury to work as a programmer, you can work anywhere and anytime so far you deliver.
6. You Are Your Boss - You are also the boss expect you are working as a group or a team where you may have a team leader or group captain .
7. You Become A Wide Thinker - You are expected to always think outside the box as a programmer, you think and come up with solutions easily even on matters not relating to Programming.
8. Problems Are Easily Solved - Problems encountered by programmer are most of the time the same to the problems we come across....
([(23:17 PM) Tue , 12 Sep 17])People
(1) Comments (1) View (147) Share[